Wednesday 24 December 2008

Xmas Gift for myself

Merry Xmas in advance for everyone.
S'pore shd be a hot Xmas, and here in UK is a cold and quiet Xmas.

My first Xmas in UK (last year returned to HK), and it is so quiet.
Everyone has left and only me and one of my flatmate left.
Even find people to play mahjong is getting difficult.

Well, how can spending a Xmas without having a gift for myself...lolx.
This year, extraordinary heavily spending on a bag... First Gucci in my life..lolx.

I ordered it on the Gucci Internet 3 weeks ago... I was really surprise that they dispatch the bag from Italy. The price of the bag is nearly 20% cheaper from what you can get over in Hong Kong.

It took weeks to reach onto my hand. It comes with a huge box which will be useful when I shift place coming Summer :)



I am going to use it during my shopping trip in London this coming 26 Dec...haha.
Heard discount up to 75%, must not miss....

No comments: