Thursday 4 December 2008

Christmas Ball Dinner 2008

Tonite was one of the enjoying night in the busiest December.
I went to the Christmas Ball organised by Chinese and HK society.


This was a totally expensive event for me..haha... Let's start counting.
1) Ticket cost around SGD 80
2) Shirt + Tie (Both bought from Ted Baker) = SGD 320
3) A pair of Shoes (Clarks) = SGD 130

The tie and shirt just fits 100%... :)


They were not satisfied..with me?? or one another... haha


Got pics with many ladies, this is Karven, the most sexist lady in the ball.


Here was the food I ordered... Grilled Salmon in garlic sause, laid with mash potatoes and vegetables. Quite declicious...accept that Salmon baked for too long.

Cheese cake...looks nice but it got a ginger biscuit layer, I find it okay, but not everyone.



More photos available on facebook...so I not posting up ler...

No comments: