Monday 1 December 2008

Annual General Meeting 2008

Finally, this will be a final event for Singsoc Committee 07-08, the Annual General Meeting 08.
It is a time when we past our throne to the next successor. Most of them may be enjoying, but probably not me...haha...Why?

First and for most, the credits go to Elf (my flatmate), who pass his flu onto me.
You can see the pics of me is tent (due to make-up), but it was really bloated and swollen.




And they caught me falling asleep...haha...

However, I sill need to act as if I am totally alright during presentations. That was the president speech, I have 10 over slides to go....







Follow by the candidates introducing themselves and questions will be asked.
They really stunt about the questions asked I guess.


Voting results released and I issued "Cert of Appreciation" to the current committee.
I did up the cert myself..haha


The committee 07/08...




While we have our refreshment time, couples will take their pictures...envy sia.


Here is the new committee 08-09...Why am I inside of this picture? Yes, I will continue to run as the president for 08-09 with all new committees...


Another year of my legendary....


The eyes of hatred....haha










No comments: