Monday 23 March 2009

Last week of term 2



Presenting to you a shoes that recently bought.
Love this kind of shoes very much recently, it fits especially when
wearing kaki or blank pants.
The texture of the shoes made it kind of vintage, where minor scratches will not be easily notice.

This is the last week of term 2...to conclude the term, basically aside working on projects and managing the society, basically i dont think i have learn anything yet...gosh..exams are just nearly 2 months away. God Bless!

Lately, there are lots of project submission... which made my days really kind of miserable. Whenever ppl ask where I am going (from home), I will tell them meeting... There are all sorts of meeting that have been taken place (Sch project, society or blabla), one after another, which seems no end at all.

Anyway, all it need is to bare few more days and holiday will come, and I really hope I can relax a couple of days (totally doing nothing)... And next week, it will be my looking forward Italy trip.
Since 2 days ago, I realised there are lots of outlets I can go at Florence. Imagine Prada and Gucci selling at 55-75% of the UK retail price. Moreover, I am interested looking the apparals for Dolce & Gabbana, they are so nice but just that it is really too expensive.

No comments: