Saturday 21 March 2009

Finally confirm to go SG lo!!!

After a year of delay, I finally set down that I will be going to Singapore on this June Holiday.
Yesterday compared few airlines, found that Singapore airline's ticket was quite reasonable.
HKD1485 = SGD 297...much cheaper than I previously bought few years ago.

I will be coming on the 17 Jun (Wed) and leaving on 22 Jun (Mon) morning.
Hopefully, I will able to meet all of you guys.

Accommodation wise, initially I was about to book Holiday Inn Atrium.
However, I found another hotel which is quite interesting. It is called Link Hotel, located at Tiong Bahru Rd. It is a 4 star hotel, looks quite clean and it allows visitor to select if you want to stay in a room which has Chinese, Malay, Indian or Modern style.

Moreover, the rate of this hotel is cheapest among the 4 stars hotel.
It got a buy 3 night get 1 night promotion....cool~

Here is a room with Chinese Style

No comments: