Thursday 1 May 2008

Troublesome Week

Dear Blog

This week is like a week to challenge in balancing work and friendship.

Somewhere, there are people rumor about my friend is misusing the money for an event for last year. When the words are pass to me, well (since I am in the position as a President), I need to carry out investigations.

At the first look, it's a really huge sum... And I was shock about the scene too. On one hand, I started to worry how should I go along to handle this. I know that if I do not handle it properly, this friend will just frustrated over me and that's it!

On another hand, it is also impossible for me not to do anything about it.

Anyway, it happen to be solved today. He sent someone to sent me a pile of receipts that prove that he has not spent a single peanuts more than he should. Cool!

No comments: