Thursday 24 April 2008

Exam in 2 weeks !!

Exams are in 2 weeks time....busy preparing for it.

My table is full of law notes at the moment, I try to digest them.
It was really lucky to have open book test for law on those days.
Damn damn, it just cannot get onto me... so many case to read...

Went Pad Thai yesterday, I guess the pics will be on facebook soon.
Ugly me..haha. Well, I was not drunk, but my face sure be red.
Whisky and coke, another sux combination, but still better
than cheevas and green-tea. I hate alcohol!

We sang for 5 hrs, but we want more, really not enuff man.

This evening we went near and fill out stomach with pub food.
I ordered 8oz rib eye steak with curly fries. Delicious.

Thats all lar, I CANNOT BELIEVE that my fresher's year will
be over soon! It's so fast, and I am about to move out! Pack pack!

BUt I also quite happy at the same time, going back to HK for the
next 3.5 months oii..

Btw, I decided to take up a driving license during this summer holiday.
Please wish me luck and do a 1 take pass!

No comments: