Sunday 20 January 2008

Dec in HK (PT 1)

Hi Blog

Just to update you about my activity at Dec.

Guess I really have a tie with Singapore. I successfully become the president of the AU Singaporean Society.

On the 11 Dec, my team organised a Christmas Dinner in a Chinese Resturant.














On the 14 Dec, went to attend a class on Manga



















On the 16 Dec, I flied to Hong Kong...

21-22 Dec, I went to China....
Firstly, visit a small town and eat a desert 燈蛋













Then I visited the zoo and watch some animals...











White Kangaroo...looks like a rat..haha.




The elegance black swan


The night become interesting when I watch sexy babe performing in the circus..lolx.





The hotel on that night was fantastic....long time never stay in a 5 stars hotel..lolx


No comments: